"Ujex 46 will take maintenance from 19-26 April so I'm sorry if not reply your message"

Browser eror!!@$#,,

whew several months ago very heavy for it, I can't surfing internet, but I sttill can get a messenger


..
But I think I damaged my SPEEDY fit but I wonder no, I became more dizzy, because 1 week skipped, I find the information here,
wuih computer science's mouth, but I often brain-atik my PC
But I surfing fit in the cafe, I think about to name registry, find the smell that's registry information.
I subscribed in the blog, I gott rcleaner (registry cleaner) I Read in the PC's
wuih powerful drama Firefox and IE kmbali such as the origin can surfing again ...


the rcleaner link in the sidebar

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 " Ujex46 " | Design by Jakfar Shahab, 
Contact for more info