"Ujex 46 will take maintenance from 19-26 April so I'm sorry if not reply your message"

Coulthard offered Bring Loeb Citroen


London - From F1 to move to reli. Former F1 driver David Coulthard will drive the car by the WRC Citroen WRC world champion Sébastien Loeb French origin.

Loeb recently a test drive with Red Bull, the F1 team defend Coulthard before retiring, offers a case similar to that often Coulthard called with the acronym name, DC.

"If he wants it for me is not a problem," said Loeb who is five times as a kampiun WRC This Sporting Life, Monday (15/12/2008).

Although the bidding Loeb does not seem serious, DC still provide a response to the comment that partner fellow drivers.

"I want ... but not in the forest, given the level of average collision I create my future is not very comfortable," said Loeb DC reply to a joke.


source : otodetik

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 " Ujex46 " | Design by Jakfar Shahab, 
Contact for more info